Help for our community
We understand finances can hinder your ability to receive the care you or your loved ones require. That is why we offer financial assistance to patients who have an economic need and meet the qualifications of our financial assistance policy. If you need financial assistance, we encourage you to complete an application to see if you qualify.
Free copies of the plain language summary, financial assistance policy and financial assistance application are available as links below. These documents are also available in the hospital’s admissions area and billing department, via fax at (940) 612-8492, by calling (940) 612-8389, or by mailing a request to 1900 Hospital Blvd., Gainesville, Texas 76240. Translations will be available by request.
- Plain Language Summary English (PDF)
- Plain Language Summary Spanish (PDF)
- Financial Assistance Policy English (PDF)
- Financial Assistance Policy Spanish (PDF)
- Financial Assistance Application and Instructions English (PDF)
- Financial Assistance Application and Instructions Spanish (PDF)
- Services Excluded from Financial Assistance (PDF)
To help patients understand what their potential financial liability for services might be, North Texas Medical Center will provide standard prices for services.
We offer financial assistance to patients who have an economic need and meet the qualifications of our financial assistance policy.
Our Hospital District
The hospital district operates all hospital facilities, provides medical and hospital care of the indigent persons in the district.