Women of all ages visit the Cooke County Medical Center to access healthcare providers specializing in women’s health.
- For everything from check-ups to sonograms
- The Women’s Center at NTMC offers customized care to fit your needs and to take care of you and your baby
Labor and delivery:
- Our four private labor-delivery rooms will make you as comfortable as possible for your special day
- We have the latest in fetal monitoring and delivery technology
- Our Women’s Center offers a dedicated, separate operating room
- We offer the latest in fetal resuscitation and airway maintenance equipment for newborns
Maternal newborn care:
- With our eight spacious and private post-partum rooms, you’ll feel right at home until you go home
- Our visiting hours are only limited by you, so your family and friends can congratulate you, and welcome your new bundle of joy
- Your new baby can stay with you as much as you like. Rooming in is encouraged as a part of the hospital’s “baby-friendly” initiative
- If rest is what you desire, our full nursery is at your service
- We provide information and education to prepare you for caring for yourself and your newborn when you go home
FIND A HEALTHCARE PROVIDER
Cooke County Medical Center
801 N. Grand Ave.
Gainesville, TX 76240
Hours of operation:
Cooke County Medical Center is open:
Monday through Thursday
7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.