Women’s Health Services
Women of all ages visit the Cooke County Medical Center to access healthcare providers specializing in women’s health.
- For everything from check-ups to sonograms
- The Women’s Center at NTMC offers customized care to fit your needs and to take care of you and your baby
Labor and delivery:
- Our four private labor-delivery rooms will make you as comfortable as possible for your special day
- We have the latest in fetal monitoring and delivery technology
- Our Women’s Center offers a dedicated, separate operating room
- We offer the latest in fetal resuscitation and airway maintenance equipment for newborns
Maternal newborn care:
- With our eight spacious and private post-partum rooms, you’ll feel right at home until you go home
- Our visiting hours are only limited by you, so your family and friends can congratulate you, and welcome your new bundle of joy
- Your new baby can stay with you as much as you like. Rooming in is encouraged as a part of the hospital’s “baby-friendly” initiative
- If rest is what you desire, our full nursery is at your service
- We provide information and education to prepare you for caring for yourself and your newborn when you go home
Questions? Contact us today for more info.
Education Coming Soon
NTMC is launching childbirth classes and a breast feeding clinic soon. Stay tuned for more details.
Your Support System
At NTMC, you decide how many loved ones are there to support you during labor, delivery and recovery.
Se habla español
Planeé la llegada de su bebé
North Texas Medical Center está aquí para usted. Ofrecemos los servicios de salud durante su embarazo, parto y después de la llegada de su nuevo bebé.
- Médicos certificados
- Parto privado y habitaciones de pacientes privadas
- Servicios de traducción en español
- Aceptamos a pacientes con Medicaid
Contáctenos hoy mismo para obtener todos los servicios que necesita para un embarazo saludable y un bebé saludable. (940) 612-8750
FIND A HEALTHCARE PROVIDER
Cooke County Medical Center
801 N. Grand Ave.
Gainesville, TX 76240
Hours of operation:
Cooke County Medical Center is open:
Monday through Thursday
7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.