Sleep Wellness Center
pediatric and adult sleep wellness center
Get a better night of sleep
The NTMC Pediatric and Adult Sleep Wellness Center provides sleep study testing from two months of age and older.
If any of the issues below sound familiar, we will be able to help you.
- Are you waking up because of a lack of breath?
- Are you keeping your spouse awake with your snoring?
- Do you wake up feeling tired, or have morning headaches?
- Do you feel sleepy during the day, or while driving?
- Does your child suffer from ADD/ADHD?
- Does your child snore or move excessively in bed?
- Is your child having difficulty falling/staying asleep?
- Does your child grind his teeth?
- Does your child sleepwalk, sleep talk or have frequent sleep terrors?
- Does your child experience bedwetting?
- Overnight in-lab sleep study
- Overnight CPAP titration
- Split night sleep study
- Oxygen titration
- MSLT (Multiple Sleep Latency Test)
- MWT (Maintenance of Wakefulness Test)
- Adapt SV
- PAP Compliance Follow up
- Evaluation by sleep specialist prior to sleep study
Questions? Contact us today for more information.
1900 Hospital Boulevard
Gainesville, TX 76240
Located in rooms 310 & 314 of the main building
Hours of operation:
Monday and Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday and Wednesday 6:30 p.m. – 6:30 a.m.