Specialty Clinic North Texas
NTMC specialty clinic
Pain management. Occupational medicine.
It is the vision of the NTMC Specialty Clinic to provide a new standard of care that is recognized for its quality and patient satisfaction. We will ensure access to all individuals in Cooke County and surrounding regions to healthcare that will be delivered with integrity, respect and dignity.
Questions? Contact us today for more info.
WELCOME TO NORTH TEXAS MEDICAL CENTER
- Pain Management & Sports Medicine. For the convenience of patients, NTMC Specialty Clinic has some of the latest pain technology on site and offers a wide array of pain management treatments, including:
Minimally invasive spinal surgery
Diagnostic and therapeutic pain procedures
Advanced interventional pain techniques
Conventional and alternative medical management
- Occupational Medicine. Whether you’re injured on the job or applying for your first job, NTMC can take care of you. NTMC strives to be the leading provider of Occupational Medicine Services in our community and surrounding area. We have added and enhanced our Occupational Medicine services in an effort to provide quality services to Employers and their employees.
- Licensed Worksteps Provider– A pre-employment screening intended to test the employee physical capabilities in accordance with their specific job description or role. This program has been proven to reduce the cost of Workers Compensation claims by as much as 50 percent for employers who send their pre-employment candidates for Worksteps screening. To learn more. please contact (940) 612-8750.
- Pre-employment screenings and physical exams
- DOT exams
- Vision and hearing screenings
- Drug testing on-site and off-site, on call for night injuries
- BAT testing
- PFT testing
- Hair testing
- Workers compensation provider on all major plans
- Return-to-work ollness provider
- Same day sick care provider – walk-in clinic
- Minor cuts, scrapes, bruises – we stitch lacerations
- Family practice needs: blood pressure, cholesterol, sleep apnea management and referrals
Our clinic accepts all major workers compensation plans and will provide the primary care services to your employee to ensure that their workers compensation claims are managed in an efficient manner with the highest quality of care to return your employees to a productive and healthy lifestyle.
2024 W. Hwy 82
Gainesville, TX 76240
Hours of operation:
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.